The VB.Net certification course helps developers build effective layered application architecture by implementing a Visual Basic solution and by strong naming assemblies with Visual Studio. In this, .net certification course you will learn the basics of object-oriented programming languages using Visual Basic, as the programming language.
Course Fees: Rs. 16000 /-
Course Duration: 30 Hrs.
AFTER STUDENT COMPLETES THIS COURSE:
Student will confidently be able to develop within the visual basic .NET Development Environment and compose sound Visual Basic .NET syntax. The student will develop a basic understanding of object oriental design concepts and within a project, will be poised to take control of any VB.Net code and manipulate objects & design-time & run-time. The student will know the value in variable scope and what the scope of procedures and variables means to an enterprise application. The student will be able to deftly administer projects & properties and work with the base classes within the .NET Frame work. The student will have a foundation understanding of data access and Microsoft’s data access paradigm – ADO.NET.
- A brief history of .Net Backbone of .Net framework.
- The ingredients of .NET. The .NET & web classes.
- Web Services and the next-generation Internet Integration which more than 20 languages. Compatibility with commerce server &Biztak Server
- Web solution.Net security ERP solution
PREREQUISITES (Should have knowledge of):
- Basic programming.
- Experience in Visual Basic is a plus
You can create following thinks in VB.NET
- Powerful Windows-based Applications
- Building Web-based Applications
- Simplified Deployment
- Powerful, Flexible, Simplified Data Access
- Direct Access to the Platform,
- Full Object-Oriented Constructs
- XML Web Services
- Mobile Applications
- COM Interoperability
- NET provides managed code execution that runs under the Common Language Runtime (CLR), resulting in robust, stable and secure applications. All features of the .NET framework are readily available in VB.NET.
- NET is totally object oriented. This is a major addition that VB6 and other earlier releases didn’t have.
- The .NET framework comes with ADO.NET, which follows the disconnected paradigm, i.e. once the required records are fetched the connection no longer exists. It also retrieves the records that are expected to be accessed in the immediate future. This enhances Scalability of the application to a great extent.
- NET uses XML to transfer data between the various layers in the DNA Architecture i.e. data are passed as simple text strings.
- Error handling has changed in VB.NET. A new Try-Catch-Finally block has been introduced to handle errors and exceptions as a unit, allowing appropriate action to be taken at the place the error occurred thus discouraging the use of ON ERROR GOTO statement. This again credits to the maintainability of the code.
- Another great feature added to VB.NET is free threading against the VB single-threaded apartment feature. In many situations developers need spawning of a new thread to run as a background process and increase the usability of the application. VB.NET allows developers to spawn threads wherever they feel like, hence giving freedom and better control on the application.
- Security has become more robust in VB.NET. In addition to the role-based security in VB6, VB.NET comes with a new security model, Code Access security. This security controls on what the code can access. For example, you can set the security to a component such that the component cannot access the database. This type of security is important because it allows building components that can be trusted to various degrees.
- The CLR takes care of garbage collection i.e. the CLR releases resources as soon as an object is no more in use. This relieves the developer from thinking of ways to manage memory. CLR does this for them.
Yes, we provide 100% placement support to our students. Our curriculum is so extensive that our students rarely are unsuccessful in Job interviews.
All undergraduates will be eligible for paid internships in our mother organisation Innovative Media Services. The stipends will vary from INR 4500 to INR 10,000. Graduates and above will be eligible for Job placements.
Yes, Fees can be paid in instalments.
Yes, backup classes are provided but up to 12 hrs.
Yes, trainers are available over phone but the students are advised to use discretion when calling up the trainers.
Yes, we offer live project exposure to students after the end of every module.
No, you will be able to develop your website by yourselves.
You may contact the administration for any queries regarding study in non-office hours.
You will be eligible for 12 certifications.
A standard 10+2 with basic computer operational knowledge is sufficient for eligibility.
A minimum of 75% marks and an attendance of 80% is mandatory to gain certified status.
We have flexible batch timings for all students including working professionals.
we offer training materials in the form of study books to our students. E-books/PDF formats are free but hard bind books will incur a small charge for printing.
Doubt clearing sessions are held from time to time. Students may avail these sessions and if the doubt is regarding an entire module then student needs to co-ordinate with the admin for a class change.
Yes, you will receive $100 worth of free software, tools, plugins and themes from the institute.
Send an Enquiry