Microsoft Word is a simple yet powerful word-processing application, allowing you to create documents and format them as per your requirements. This one-day program exposes the participants to many of the important and powerful features of Microsoft Word that are useful for their day-to-day work, as well as some advanced aspects that can help them in saving their time.
Course Fees: Rs. 3500 /-
Course Duration: 10 Hrs.
- Apply formatting to their documents
- Work with columns and tables
- Effectively use language features, such as spell check, thesaurus
- Use mail merge for customizing standard letters
- Create and use templates
- Microsoft is a graphical word processing program that users can type with. It is made by the computer company Microsoft. The purpose of the MS Word is to allow the users to type and save documents. Similar to other word processors, it has helpful tools to make documents. Microsoft word, often called as word, carries with it a lot of benefits. Let???s discuss it in a little bit more detail.
- It’s the most popular word processing program in the world. One of the most obvious benefits is its availability. Almost all windows users install Microsoft suit in their computer system. It is available and used on all common computers. Microsoft word is used to save documents. The documents can be copied to flash drive which serves as an external memory for your computer. This allows you to use the saved documents conveniently taking with you anywhere.
- Another important benefit which is gained from using Microsoft Word is it allows the users to make different formats in accordance with the need and importance. In addition to allowing you to create simple documents for business correspondence, it helps you greatly to create and design business cards, brochures, new letters and many more items that are needed. Besides, the use of fonts, shapes, clip art or smart art, charts has its own importance and value.
- There are times when users need to integrate Microsoft Word with other programs as well, such as, using Excel tables, rows and columns or calculations. For example, if you have created a spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel and you want to display on your required document for a particular reason. You can do this easily by pasting the saved work sheet on the document. Similarly, PowerPoint can also be integrated with Microsoft Word for specific purposes. When working in slide sorter view of PowerPoint, miniature versions of the slides called thumbnails are shown. A thumbnail is the term used to describe a miniature version of a slide or picture. In this way, converting a PowerPoint presentation to a word document will be easy. This allows you to provide handouts of the presentations to the audience.
- Although it may seem as the word cannot help you out to fix all grammatical errors and there are still things to be considered based on grammar and syntax, still it is worth using in terms of checking the spellings and focusing on punctuation. Spelling check feature in Microsoft word helps you to correct the spellings in your documents. In addition, you can fix the punctuation errors as well. At this stage, it is important to mention that sometimes it is suggested differently from what grammatical structure you want to add in your document. It is therefore important to consider appropriately before you accept the suggested structure or punctuation in your document.
- An extremely important feature of Microsoft word which is very useful for various purposes is that it has Navigation pane at the top. It is a visual representation of many functions. It is where you can select different functions depending on your need and make use of it conveniently.
- Nearly every profession in the world should have some use of Microsoft word. People who use Microsoft Word tend to have an easier time than those who lack this product. It helps in all the professional requirements relating to business correspondence by reducing the time and efforts and energy of the users to a great extent.
Yes, we provide 100% placement support to our students. Our curriculum is so extensive that our students rarely are unsuccessful in Job interviews.
All undergraduates will be eligible for paid internships in our mother organisation Innovative Media Services. The stipends will vary from INR 4500 to INR 10,000. Graduates and above will be eligible for Job placements.
Yes, Fees can be paid in instalments.
Yes, backup classes are provided but up to 12 hrs.
Yes, trainers are available over phone but the students are advised to use discretion when calling up the trainers.
Yes, we offer live project exposure to students after the end of every module.
No, you will be able to develop your website by yourselves.
You may contact the administration for any queries regarding study in non-office hours.
You will be eligible for 12 certifications.
A standard 10+2 with basic computer operational knowledge is sufficient for eligibility.
A minimum of 75% marks and an attendance of 80% is mandatory to gain certified status.
We have flexible batch timings for all students including working professionals.
we offer training materials in the form of study books to our students. E-books/PDF formats are free but hard bind books will incur a small charge for printing.
Doubt clearing sessions are held from time to time. Students may avail these sessions and if the doubt is regarding an entire module then student needs to co-ordinate with the admin for a class change.
Yes, you will receive $100 worth of free software, tools, plugins and themes from the institute.
Send an Enquiry