Diploma in Physiotherapy (D.P.T.) is a 12 standard medical nursing course. Physiotherapy is a growing field of health care services. Diploma in Physiotherapy is competent health science professionals who possess the knowledge and ability to manage and prevent problems affecting the physical functioning of the human body, and to maximize performance of human movement. They focus on enabling clients to achieve optimal independence in movement and function. They also implement evidence-based techniques to manage disorders of the human body for people of all age groups. It is the integration of art and sciences with a focus of enhancing hands-on skills.
Physiotherapists provide treatment, preventive advice and care while rehabilitating those with physical and psychological impairment to maximize functional abilities for healthy lifestyle.
Course Fees: Rs. 70000 /-
Course Duration: 1270 Hrs.
Diploma in Physiotherapy Eligibility
Candidates should have passed their 10+2 or its equivalent.
- General Anatomy
- General Physiology
- Exercise Therapy
- Computer Training
- Physiotherapy in Medical Conditions
- Physiotherapy in Surgical Conditions
- Biomechanics & Kinesiology
Diploma in Physiotherapy Course Suitability
- The course is designed to produce physiotherapist who are capable in providing high quality holistic care to customers.
- They will learn to treat patients with physical difficulties resulting from illness, injuries, disabilities or aging and work in a range of setting including hospitals, health centres, private practices and sport clubs.
How is Diploma in Physiotherapy Course Beneficial?
- Student will be equipped with scientific knowledge and problem-solving skills. as well as technical skills, physiotherapists will also be equipped with communication skills that will enable them to interact with patients.
- They should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- They should be up to date with the developments in the very field from time to time.
Diploma in Physiotherapy Employment Areas
- Orthopaedic Departments
- Private & Government Sectors
- Health Institutions
- Rehabilitation Centres
- Defence Medical Organizations
- Colleges & Universities
- Pharma Industry
Diploma in Physiotherapy Job Types
- Therapy Manager
- Research Assistant
- Customer Care Assistant
- Assistant Physiotherapist
- Sports Physio Rehabilitator
- Self Employed Private Physiotherapist
Advance Courses in Diploma in Physiotherapy
- D. (Physiotherapy)
After completing Diploma in Physiotherapy – DPT you can become:
- Occupational Therapist