EGH’s Diploma in Database – Administration [RDBMS] aims at providing individuals advanced training in the field of Web designing & Digital Marketing. This course can be taken up by students after 12th, HS or any such equivalent. EGH’s Diploma in Database – Administration [RDBMS] is a professional course and has numerous career options in the It industry.
EGH provides individual based training at our centres, no batches, students can schedule their training as per their time schedule and then maintain the same. This course could take approx. one year for completion, however a fast-track option is also available. We also assist with placement options after completion of this Advance Diploma Course in Computer Application.
Course Fees: Rs. 24000 /-
Course Duration: 90 Hrs.
MySQL is one of the most popular open source database management system recognized for its speed and reliability. It is commonly used with web pages. More than 11 million Websites are built around MySQL.
Current MySQL customers such as eBay, Google, Twitter, Yahoo, Facebook, and YouTube, Slashdot, LiveJournal are perfect examples of how MySQL is used to organize and store multiple databases that can be quickly accessed by millions of people at once.
Oracle9i is a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) with Object Relational Database Management (ORDBMS) futures. Oracle9i is the latest technology, which has many new features over previous versions like 8i and 8. Oracle9i comes with new SQL enhancements.
- Oracle has sophisticated security mechanisms control access to sensitive data by an assortment of privileges.
- Oracle provides sophisticated backup & recovery routines.
- Backup creates a second copy of Oracle Data, recovery restores a copy of data from back up.
- Oracle provides flexible space management.
- It has special abilities that are capable of handling very large databases.
- Oracle provides open connectivity to & from another vendors software.
- Oracle server supports a wide range of Development tools, end user query tools, off the shelf applications & office wide information tools.
- After Effects Different from Avid, Final Cut Pro, and Premiere.
- Education Industry
- Software Development Industry
- Data warehouse and maintenance
- Domestic Air Services
- Production Industry
- Banking Industry
- Advanced Excel
This program is designed for executives who are already familiar with the basics of Microsoft Excel, and who would like to work with more advanced features of Microsoft Excel that help in improving their efficiency of working with worksheets, analysing data, creating MIS reports, and automating various tasks.
This Advanced Excel training program will empower the participants to be able to do the following:
- Performing complex calculations more efficiently, using various Excel functions.
- Organizing and analysing large volumes of data.
- Creating MIS reports.
- Designing and using templates.
- Consolidating and managing data from multiple workbooks.
Executives and managers who have already been using Microsoft Excel, but now feel the need for learning more powerful features and options of Excel, to manage their worksheet-related tasks more efficiently.
Participants attending this training should be familiar with the basic operations in Microsoft Excel, such as simple calculations, formatting and printing.
Financial modelling is one of the most desired skills in today???s corporate world. The demand of a financial modelling analyst is increasing day by day. It is no surprise that the essential skills required by finance professionals is proficiency in financial modelling.
- Importance of Financial Modelling:
Financial Modelling is the main core element to take the major business decisions in a corporate world. Financial models are the most valuable tools for executing business choices to get perfect solutions. A model can advise you regarding the grade of risk associated with implementing certain decisions. They can also be utilized to devise an effective financial statement that reflects the finances and operations of company. These models help online internet businesses take quick decisions more confidently.
- Uses of Financial Modelling:
- In the finance industry, the value of financial modelling is increasing rapidly.
- Financial modelling acts as an important tool which enables business ideas and risks to be estimated in a cost-effective way.
- Financial modelling is an action of creating attractive representation of a financial situation of company.
- Financial Models are mathematical terms aimed at representing the economic performance of a business entity.
- Financial Modelling are widely used in Various Sectors like:
- Investment Banks
- Credit Rating Agencies
- Equity Research
- Mutual Funds
- Financial KPOs
- Project Finance companies.
- Career opportunities:
- Financial Modelling is the main component of business decision-making program. The Financial model allows corporate industries to explore the outcome under different scenarios.
- Some of the skills/areas that you can learn and work in after pursuing financial modelling are:
- Merger and acquisition
- Project finance
- DCF Modelling
- Venture Capital
- IP Valuation- Option Based Method
- IP Valuation- Market Based Method
- Ratio Analysis
- Asset Allocation
- Qualitative Analysis
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Revenue Driver
- Financial Modelling Jobs:
There are various jobs available after learning Financial Modelling course from a reputed Institute. There is a huge demand of finance professionals having such necessary skill sets. With the proper skill, experience, network, education and knowledge you can expect good offers from companies. There is a wide range of roles and opportunities available after the completion of this course. You can work as a ???
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Business Analyst
- Market Research Analyst
- Associate Analyst
- Equity Analyst
Yes, we provide 100% placement support to our students. Our curriculum is so extensive that our students rarely are unsuccessful in Job interviews.
All undergraduates will be eligible for paid internships in our mother organisation Innovative Media Services. The stipends will vary from INR 4500 to INR 10,000. Graduates and above will be eligible for Job placements.
Yes, Fees can be paid in instalments.
Yes, backup classes are provided but up to 12 hrs.
Yes, trainers are available over phone but the students are advised to use discretion when calling up the trainers.
Yes, we offer live project exposure to students after the end of every module.
No, you will be able to develop your website by yourselves.
You may contact the administration for any queries regarding study in non-office hours.
You will be eligible for 12 certifications.
A standard 10+2 with basic computer operational knowledge is sufficient for eligibility.
A minimum of 75% marks and an attendance of 80% is mandatory to gain certified status.
We have flexible batch timings for all students including working professionals.
we offer training materials in the form of study books to our students. E-books/PDF formats are free but hard bind books will incur a small charge for printing.
Doubt clearing sessions are held from time to time. Students may avail these sessions and if the doubt is regarding an entire module then student needs to co-ordinate with the admin for a class change.
Yes, you will receive $100 worth of free software, tools, plugins and themes from the institute.
Send an Enquiry