EGH’s Diploma in DOT NET Technology in Mumbai aims at providing individuals advanced training in the field of Software Programming & Development Courses. This course can be taken up by students after 12th, HS or any such equivalent. EGH’s Diploma in DOT NET Technology is a professional course and has numerous career options in the It industry.
EGH provides individual based training at our centres, no batches, students can schedule their training as per their time schedule and then maintain the same. This course could take approx. one year for completion, however a fast-track option is also available. We also assist with placement options after completion of this Advance Diploma Course in Computer Application.
Course Fees: Rs. 49000 /-
Course Duration: 200 Hrs.
The VB.Net certification course helps developers build effective layered application architecture by implementing a Visual Basic solution and by strong naming assemblies with Visual Studio. In this, .net certification course you will learn the basics of object-oriented programming languages using Visual Basic, as the programming language.
- A brief history of .Net
- Backbone of .Net framework.
- The ingredients of .NET
- The .NET & web classes.
- Web Services and the next-generation Internet Integration which more than 20 languages
- Compatibility with commerce server &Biztak Server
- Web solution.Net security ERP solution
PREREQUISITES (Should have knowledge of):
- Basic programming, Experience in Visual Basic is a plus
The Internet has revolutionized the way organizations think about application development and deployment. The leap from traditional client-server development to web base development takes more than accessing data through a browser.
- NET helps to develop web-based applications with high performance and scalability.
- Develop web-based applications using ASP.NET.
- Apply client-side and server-side programming,
- DHTML, scripting.
- Analyse the performance issues involved in developing applications on the net.
- Evaluate the use of client-side scripting vs. server-side scripting.
- Develop applications using ASP.NET, XML and databases.
- Keeping track of client interactions.
- Develop and deploy applications using Microsoft InterDev and Studio.
This course is intended for:
Programmers who build Web-based or Windows applications that access data. Programmers who build Web services. Programmers who build applications that access data stored as XML.
- Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience with programming languages such as Visual Basic .NET or Microsoft Visual C#.
- Experience using the Microsoft Visual Studio?? .NET developer environment.
- Experience building applications using the Extensible Stylesheet Language for Transformation (XSLT), XML Path Language (XPath), and XML schemas.
This course will teach developers to build data-centric applications and Web services with Microsoft ADO.NET, Microsoft SQL Server™ 2000, and the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- The course assumes that students have the following skills:
- Understanding of relational database concepts: table, row, column, primary keys, foreign keys, constraints, and views.
- Data query and modification experience, including experience with SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE commands.
- Exposure to XML documents, style sheets, and schemas.
- Experience with Visual Basic .NET, Visual Basic for Applications, or previous versions of Visual Basic. Experience building user interfaces, including Web applications or Microsoft Windows applications.
On the professional front, every engineer or would-be programmer wants to know as to what the Dot Net training advantages are, one can gain.
- It is a powerful language to learn.
Learners can find the Dot Net programming language carrying a different strength. It is the language that boasts of reliable architecture that can deliver great exposure to varied software tools and programs.
- It offers great career hike.
As per the reports, a professional owing experience or expertise of handling .Net programming language has never seen deterioration in terms of employment opportunities available for them. Instead, its demand had always seen a hike and today also, it???s increasing day by day.
- It offers a great salary.
On an average, a Dot Net programmer earns a salary of 4-6 lakhs. You can easily expect more by improvising your skill set. All you have to do is to sharpen your knowledge, timely and you can easily move towards a lucrative career stream.
Yes, we provide 100% placement support to our students. Our curriculum is so extensive that our students rarely are unsuccessful in Job interviews.
All undergraduates will be eligible for paid internships in our mother organisation Innovative Media Services. The stipends will vary from INR 4500 to INR 10,000. Graduates and above will be eligible for Job placements.
Yes, Fees can be paid in instalments.
Yes, backup classes are provided but up to 12 hrs.
Yes, trainers are available over phone but the students are advised to use discretion when calling up the trainers.
Yes, we offer live project exposure to students after the end of every module.
No, you will be able to develop your website by yourselves.
You may contact the administration for any queries regarding study in non-office hours.
You will be eligible for 12 certifications.
A standard 10+2 with basic computer operational knowledge is sufficient for eligibility.
A minimum of 75% marks and an attendance of 80% is mandatory to gain certified status.
We have flexible batch timings for all students including working professionals.
we offer training materials in the form of study books to our students. E-books/PDF formats are free but hard bind books will incur a small charge for printing.
Doubt clearing sessions are held from time to time. Students may avail these sessions and if the doubt is regarding an entire module then student needs to co-ordinate with the admin for a class change.
Yes, you will receive $100 worth of free software, tools, plugins and themes from the institute.
Send an Enquiry