EGH???sCertificate Course in Office Automation – Office automation, in the current context, denotes the use of professionally developed software to store, change, and electronically capture or transfer business data. Project management software, scheduling software and credit card payments, and electronic invoicing make routine business tasks a piece of cake, though appropriate office automation software needs to be sourced from an appropriate developer.
Course Fees: Rs. 7500 /-
Course Duration: 30 Hrs.
- Microsoft Word
Microsoft Word for Windows is a full-feature Word processor designed to help you work more efficiently. Microsoft Word shows you how to create effective documents using its features. You will learn how to edit, format, print documents, insert and manage tables and graphics into documents.
- Easy and Fast Tool to create a one-page Letter, a hundred-page Report, etc.
- You could add Graphics to your Letters and Reports to make it more attractive.
- Automatic Spelling check as well as Grammar check facility.
- Freeform Table Draw.
- Document Mapping.
- You can also link to Excel numbers and Charts.
- You can link your Word documents to World Wide Web or Intranet sites.
- With Word you can create and type Letters, Reports, Memos, Proposals, Newsletters, Brochures, Graphical Presentation, Web pages, etc
- Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Excel for Windows is a powerful electronics spreadsheet application that can be used for managing, analysing and presenting data in graphical manner.
- Excel has three components that perform in three different manners:
- The Spreadsheet.
- The Data sheet
- The Chart
- Create formulas on worksheets. It’s easy and fast.
- Enhanced formatting and layout features help you get the printed report or online form with the look you want.
- You can quickly find the information you need and create automatic subtotals of your data.
- Increased capacity, high-end formatting options, and a mapping feature give you powerful ways to analyse your data visually.
- Explore the power of the Internet from your familiar Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- When you want to analyse data from outside Microsoft Excel, there’s no need to retype.
- In a few keystrokes, you can bring the data right onto your worksheet.
- Excel is used for preparing Company profiles in the form of Charts and Graphs.
- Excel stores the accounting spreadsheets in Electronic form.
- Microsoft PowerPoint
PowerPoint is the most famous and powerful presentation Program. Impressive colourful slide shows can be designed.
- Quick and Easy, High impact visual to accompany a talk.
- Fact-filled presentation with plenty of Graphs and Charts.
- Sophisticated Electronic presentation.
- You can assemble existing text and graphics from another Microsoft Office Application.
- You can time your Presentations.
- You can save as Web Animation.
- With Microsoft PowerPoint you can create Company Presentations and Profiles.
The operating system is a master Program that takes care of proper functioning of the computer. Window operating system is a (GUI) Graphical User Interface in which user can click the ‘icons’ to perform a specific task. Windows has increased the speed and efficiency of your Computer related tasks.
- With Windows, you can work with several Programs at once. You can switch between Programs with a couple of keystrokes or a click of a mouse, reducing the time required to move from one application to another.
- You can give any name to a file; you are not limited to eight characters with a three-character extension as in DOS. You can even use spaces.
- Windows now supports the use of drives greater than 2 GB (gigabytes) in capacity. The maximum supported drive size is 2 TB (terabytes).
- Windows prints your documents “in the background,” so you can get back to work quickly after you send your document to the printer.
- Nowadays all the software are Windows based.
Internet is Worldwide network with over 200 million Worldwide users. Internet gives you absolute access to information on any subject under the sky.
Why Use the Internet?
- Business: Marketing, selling and publishing product literature world-wide.
- Professional: Provide and get technical support, bug fixes and product information, communication or collaborate on project in almost zero time.
- Students: Information regarding Universities, their rating & procedures for admission all over the world, access to over 40 million library files your own computer.
- Communication Power of The Internet: WWW, E-mail, Usenet, Telnet, FTP, IRC
Financial modelling is one of the most desired skills in today???s corporate world. The demand of a financial modelling analyst is increasing day by day. It is no surprise that the essential skills required by finance professionals is proficiency in financial modelling.
- Importance of Financial Modelling:
Financial Modelling is the main core element to take the major business decisions in a corporate world. Financial models are the most valuable tools for executing business choices to get perfect solutions. A model can advise you regarding the grade of risk associated with implementing certain decisions. They can also be utilized to devise an effective financial statement that reflects the finances and operations of company. These models help online internet businesses take quick decisions more confidently.
- Uses of Financial Modelling:
- In the finance industry, the value of financial modelling is increasing rapidly.
- Financial modelling acts as an important tool which enables business ideas and risks to be estimated in a cost-effective way.
- Financial modelling is an action of creating attractive representation of a financial situation of company.
- Financial Models are mathematical terms aimed at representing the economic performance of a business entity.
- Financial Modelling are widely used in Various Sectors like:
- Investment Banks
- Credit Rating Agencies
- Equity Research
- Mutual Funds
- Financial KPOs
- Project Finance companies.
- Career opportunities:
- Financial Modelling is the main component of business decision-making program. The Financial model allows corporate industries to explore the outcome under different scenarios.
- Some of the skills/areas that you can learn and work in after pursuing financial modelling are:
- Merger and acquisition
- Project finance
- DCF Modelling
- Venture Capital
- IP Valuation- Option Based Method
- IP Valuation- Market Based Method
- Ratio Analysis
- Asset Allocation
- Qualitative Analysis
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Revenue Driver
- Financial Modelling Jobs:
There are various jobs available after learning Financial Modelling course from a reputed Institute. There is a huge demand of finance professionals having such necessary skill sets. With the proper skill, experience, network, education and knowledge you can expect good offers from companies. There is a wide range of roles and opportunities available after the completion of this course. You can work as a ???
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Business Analyst
- Market Research Analyst
- Associate Analyst
- Equity Analyst
Yes, we provide 100% placement support to our students. Our curriculum is so extensive that our students rarely are unsuccessful in Job interviews.
All undergraduates will be eligible for paid internships in our mother organisation Innovative Media Services. The stipends will vary from INR 4500 to INR 10,000. Graduates and above will be eligible for Job placements.
Yes, Fees can be paid in instalments.
Yes, backup classes are provided but up to 12 hrs.
Yes, trainers are available over phone but the students are advised to use discretion when calling up the trainers.
Yes, we offer live project exposure to students after the end of every module.
No, you will be able to develop your website by yourselves.
You may contact the administration for any queries regarding study in non-office hours.
You will be eligible for 12 certifications.
A standard 10+2 with basic computer operational knowledge is sufficient for eligibility.
A minimum of 75% marks and an attendance of 80% is mandatory to gain certified status.
We have flexible batch timings for all students including working professionals.
we offer training materials in the form of study books to our students. E-books/PDF formats are free but hard bind books will incur a small charge for printing.
Doubt clearing sessions are held from time to time. Students may avail these sessions and if the doubt is regarding an entire module then student needs to co-ordinate with the admin for a class change.
Yes, you will receive $100 worth of free software, tools, plugins and themes from the institute.
Send an Enquiry