EGH???sCertificate course in Financial Accounting with Inventory Tally,aims at providing individuals advanced training in the field of Financial Application. This course can be taken up by students after 12th, HS or any such equivalent. EGH’s Diploma course in Computerized Financial Application (MIS) is a professional course and has numerous career options in the It industry.
EGH provides individual based training at our centres, no batches, students can schedule their training as per their time schedule and then maintain the same. This course could take approx. one year for completion, however a fast-track option is also available. We also assist with placement options after completion of this Advance Diploma Course in Computer Application.
Course Fees: Rs. 6500 /-
Course Duration: 25 Hrs.
- TALLY (Financial Accounting)
- Maintain Accounts using different Currencies other than the home currency.
- Forecasting using Budgets feature of tally. You can make Departmental Budget, Financial Budget and Marketing Budget. Budget features are used to compare against actual to Display Variance.
- How to handle and maintain Accounts of a Manufacturing Company.
- Cost Centres: – Allocating EXP and Income (Revenue) to the different branches of the company inside West Bengal or all Over India.
- Maintaining Accounts related to Cost Centres.
- Using Tally???s Advance features of TDS (Tax Deducted at Source).
- Using Tally???s Advance features of VAT (Value Added Tax).
- How to Import and Export Tally Data.
- Ratio Analysis. (Explained in Detail): – Reports showing you the state of the company???s financial health and where it is going in short term. (Ratio Format).
- Using E-capabilities. (Email) features of Tally.
- Cash and Fund Flow statement
- How to ascertain:
Cash Flow summary- Cash Movement- Inflow and Outflow of cash only.
Fund Flow summary- Movement of entire Working Capital.
Recall source of fund and how they are applied.
- Scenario Management: – Useful in reports with provisional figures without actually putting the entries through the main books and for forecasting purposes, by passing necessary Vouchers
- Exploring the QUERY features of Tally
- Saves time.
- Various accounting books are created within seconds i.e. cash book, ledger book, purchase book, sales purchase.
- Financial statements within minutes i.e. Trading A/C, Profit and loss A/C, Balance sheet.??
- Tally is used by all type of business houses like Proprietor firm, Partnership firm, Non-profit making Organizations, MNC companies.
Financial modelling is one of the most desired skills in today???s corporate world. The demand of a financial modelling analyst is increasing day by day. It is no surprise that the essential skills required by finance professionals is proficiency in financial modelling.
- Importance of Financial Modelling:
Financial Modelling is the main core element to take the major business decisions in a corporate world. Financial models are the most valuable tools for executing business choices to get perfect solutions. A model can advise you regarding the grade of risk associated with implementing certain decisions. They can also be utilized to devise an effective financial statement that reflects the finances and operations of company. These models help online internet businesses take quick decisions more confidently.
- Uses of Financial Modelling:
- In the finance industry, the value of financial modelling is increasing rapidly.
- Financial modelling acts as an important tool which enables business ideas and risks to be estimated in a cost-effective way.
- Financial modelling is an action of creating attractive representation of a financial situation of company.
- Financial Models are mathematical terms aimed at representing the economic performance of a business entity.
- Financial Modelling are widely used in Various Sectors like:
- Investment Banks
- Credit Rating Agencies
- Equity Research
- Mutual Funds
- Financial KPOs
- Project Finance companies.
- Career opportunities:
- Financial Modelling is the main component of business decision-making program. The Financial model allows corporate industries to explore the outcome under different scenarios.
- Some of the skills/areas that you can learn and work in after pursuing financial modelling are:
- Merger and acquisition
- Project finance
- DCF Modelling
- Venture Capital
- IP Valuation- Option Based Method
- IP Valuation- Market Based Method
- Ratio Analysis
- Asset Allocation
- Qualitative Analysis
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Revenue Driver
- Financial Modelling Jobs:
There are various jobs available after learning Financial Modelling course from a reputed Institute. There is a huge demand of finance professionals having such necessary skill sets. With the proper skill, experience, network, education and knowledge you can expect good offers from companies. There is a wide range of roles and opportunities available after the completion of this course. You can work as a ???
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Business Analyst
- Market Research Analyst
- Associate Analyst
- Equity Analyst
Yes, we provide 100% placement support to our students. Our curriculum is so extensive that our students rarely are unsuccessful in Job interviews.
All undergraduates will be eligible for paid internships in our mother organisation Innovative Media Services. The stipends will vary from INR 4500 to INR 10,000. Graduates and above will be eligible for Job placements.
Yes, Fees can be paid in instalments.
Yes, backup classes are provided but up to 12 hrs.
Yes, trainers are available over phone but the students are advised to use discretion when calling up the trainers.
Yes, we offer live project exposure to students after the end of every module.
No, you will be able to develop your website by yourselves.
You may contact the administration for any queries regarding study in non-office hours.
You will be eligible for 12 certifications.
A standard 10+2 with basic computer operational knowledge is sufficient for eligibility.
A minimum of 75% marks and an attendance of 80% is mandatory to gain certified status.
We have flexible batch timings for all students including working professionals.
we offer training materials in the form of study books to our students. E-books/PDF formats are free but hard bind books will incur a small charge for printing.
Doubt clearing sessions are held from time to time. Students may avail these sessions and if the doubt is regarding an entire module then student needs to co-ordinate with the admin for a class change.
Yes, you will receive $100 worth of free software, tools, plugins and themes from the institute.
Send an Enquiry