EGH’s Advance Diploma course in Computer Application in Mumbai aims at providing individuals advanced training in the field of Web designing & Digital Marketing. This course can be taken up by students after 12th, HS or any such equivalent. EGH’s Advance Diploma course in Computer Application is a professional course and has numerous career options in the It industry.
EGH provides individual based training at our centres, no batches, students can schedule their training as per their time schedule and then maintain the same. This course could take approx. one year for completion, however a fast-track option is also available. We also assist with placement options after completion of this Advance Diploma Course in Computer Application.
Course Fees: Rs. 183500 /-
Course Duration: 1270 Hrs.
- HTML5 & CSS
HTML5 is a core technology mark-up language of the Internet used for structuring and presenting content for the World Wide Web. HTML5 adds many new syntactic features. These include the new video, audio and canvas elements, as well as the integration of scalable vector graphics (SVG) content (replacing generic tags), and MathML for mathematical formulas. These features are designed to make it easy to include and handle multimedia and graphical content on the web without having to resort to proprietary plugins and APIs.
- ADOBE DREAMWEAVER
Adobe Dreamweaver is a web designing and web development application that provides a visual WYSIWYG editor (colloquially referred to as the Design view) and a code editor with standard features such as syntax highlighting, code completion, and code collapsing as well as more sophisticated features such as real-time syntax checking and code introspection for generating code hints to assist the user in writing code.
In the field of web designing, Adobe Dreamweaver functions as an Html editor.
- ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
Adobe Photoshop is a raster-based photo editing software. If you are working on web pages, presentations or on any document photoshop is the software to be used to enhance your images and retouching essentials. Photoshop has a host of tools for layering, filtering, compositing, masking and modifying images. In the world of web designers, Adobe Photoshop is used to create web layouts, buttons and slice the web pages and bring them into Adobe Dreamweaver.
- ADOBE FLASH
Adobe Flash multimedia software application that is used to create vector graphics, animations, games and rich internet applications which can be viewed, executed on the Adobe Flash player. In Web designing Adobe Flash is used to serve streaming media, interactive multimedia content, advertisements, animated web banners on web pages.
- ADOBE PREMIERE PRO
Adobe Premier Pro is a timeline-based editing software application. In the world of videography and visual media Adobe Premier Pro enables editors to edit and modify video files and then place them within the website.
- ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphic drawing software, which is used to create logos, banners, illustrations. Illustrators powerful tools make it easy to modify shapes and curves.
- ADOBE INDESIGN
Adobe InDesign is a replacement for Quack Express & Adobe PageMaker, if the content is more than the graphics then Adobe InDesign is the software to be used. The software enables us to manage text and graphics simultaneously with effects and powerful tools like master pages and indexing options for booklets. The enhanced topographical controls and printing options create files ready to be published.
PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML. PHP is a powerful cross platform server-side script language. It is a full featured programming language capable of managing huge database driven online environments. Using PHP, you can query databases, create images, read & write files, talk to remote servers – the possibilities are endless.
PHP’s language syntax is similar to C’s and Perl’s. It generally runs on a web server like Apache which is configured to take PHP code as input and create web page content as output. It can be deployed on most web servers and on almost every operating system and platform free of charge. PHP is installed on more than 20 million websites and 1 million web servers.
MySQL is one of the most popular open source database management system recognized for its speed and reliability. It is commonly used with web pages. More than 11 million Websites are built around MySQL.
Current MySQL customers such as eBay, Google, Twitter, Yahoo, Facebook, and YouTube, Slashdot, LiveJournal are perfect examples of how MySQL is used to organize and store multiple databases that can be quickly accessed by millions of people at once.
CorelDRAW is a vector-based drawing software which is used to create logos, banners, flyers and another personalised stationary. During the process of Web Designing CorelDRAW can be used by Web Designers to create logos for the website they are designing.
- C is a general purpose Structured Language that is powerful, efficient and compact.
- C is a combination of High level language and Assembly language that’s why it???s good for man & assembler.
- C is a robust language whose rich set of built-in functions and operators can be used to write any complex program. C is a portable language.
- C provides a variety of data types. In addition, there is a hierarchy of derived data types created with pointers, arrays, structures, and unions.
- Programming in C is efficient & fast because of its data types and various operators.
- 90% of UNIX Operating System is written in C Language.
C++ is an Object-Oriented Programming Language that is powerful, efficient and compact. It includes concepts like Polymorphism, Dynamic Binding, Data hiding, Operator encapsulation and inheritance, which are to be observed in C. User defined objects (instances) can be reused with and without modifications to generate new application. This reduces coding to greater extents.
- For file accessing, you can use file objects to open or manipulate a file.
- C++ is a Robust language whose rich set of built-in functions and operators can be used to reduce complexity of programs.
- C++ is also a Portable language.
- Complex real-time System.
- Simulation and Modelling.
- Object-oriented database.
- Hypertext, hypermedia and expert text.
- Neural networks and parallel programming.
- Communication System.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s unpaid results – often referred to as “natural,” “organic,” or “earned” results.
Social Media Marketing Course in Mumbai covers the Social Media Optimization (SMM), Facebook Marketing Training, Twitter marketing, how to promote your videos on YouTube, LinkedIn advertisements. Basically, the Social Media Marketing Course teaches you how to advertise, promote and manage your social media campaigns. The course covers all aspects of Pay per Click on social platforms.
Oracle9i is a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) with Object Relational Database Management (ORDBMS) futures. Oracle9i is the latest technology, which has many new features over previous versions like 8i and 8. Oracle9i comes with new SQL enhancements.
- Oracle has sophisticated security mechanisms control access to sensitive data by an assortment of privileges.
- Oracle provides sophisticated backup & recovery routines. Backup creates a second copy of Oracle Data, recovery restores a copy of data from back up.
- Oracle provides flexible space management. It has special abilities that are capable of handling very large databases.
- Oracle provides open connectivity to & from other vendors software Oracle server supports a wide range of Development tools, end user query tools, off the shelf applications & office wide information tools.
- After Effects Different from Avid, Final Cut Pro, and Premiere.
- Education Industry Software Development Industry.
- Data warehouse and maintenance.
- Domestic Air Services.
- Production Industry.
- Banking Industry
- Microsoft SQL Server
SQL Server, the Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) allows to store huge Database and manage the same easily. It is an enterprise database management and analysis system.
- XML Support: Simplify the integration of your back-end systems and data transfer across firewalls using XML.
- High Availability: Maximize the availability of your business applications with log shipping, online backups.
- Automated Tuning: Automatic tuning and maintenance features enable administrators to focus on other critical tasks Improved.
- Developer Productivity: User-defined functions, cascading referential integrity, and the integrated Transact-SQL debugger allow you to reuse code to simplify the development process.
- Security: Ensure your applications are secure in any networked environment, with role-based security and file and network encryption.
- Data Transformation Services: Automate routines that extract, transform, and load data from heterogeneous sources.
- Multinational Companies with huge database to be maintained.
- Banking Industry.
- Production Industry.
- Data warehousing companies.
- Educational / Training Industry.
- Air-transportation ServiceIndustry
- Any business or service industry that stores database.
- Java Development Kit (JDK)
Java is platform independent, reliable Programming language introduced by sun systems, used mainly to Develop Internet applications and applets. Java is used to create web-based applications and allows user interaction on the Internet. Java allows us to have animation, audio and video clippings in our web page. Java Programming helps in writing Programs using which one can connect to any computer on the Internet.
- Java is two stage system having both compiler & interpreter.
- High Availability: Maximize the availability of your business applications with log shipping, online backups.
- Java is Platform Independent & Portable language.
- Thus, Java Program can be moved from one computer to another computer, irrespective of the hardware or operating systems.
- Java supports object-oriented concepts.
- Java comes with an extensive set of classes which can be used by inheritance.
- Java allows us to have animation, audio and video clippings in our web page.
- Java provides many safeguards for security. It has strict, compile & run time checking for data types. Java also has concept of error handling which captures errors & eliminate any serious risk to the system.
- Java is a distributed language i.e. it can be used across various networks.
- Java is a simple language as compared to other object-oriented languages.
- Java supports multithreading i.e. one can perform multiple task in system independent of each other Java is capable of dynamic linking.
- Java is extensible language.
- Java is used to create web-based applications and allows user interaction on the Internet.
- Java Programs can be used to connect to any computer on the Internet and have financial transactions.
Servlets are used for Server-Side Programming. Servlets are generic extensions to Java-enabled servers. Their most common use is to extend Webservers, providing a very secure, portable and easy-to-use replacement for CGI. A Servlet is a dynamically loaded module that services requests from a Webserver. It runs entirely inside the Java Virtual Machine.
- Processing data posted over https using an HTML form, including purchase order or credit card data. A servlet like this could be part of an order-entry and processing system, working with product and inventory databases, and perhaps an on-line payment system.
- Allowing collaboration between people.
- A servlet can handle multiple requests concurrently; they can synchronize requests to support systems such as on-line conferencing.
- Forwarding requests. Servlets can forward requests to other servers and servlets. This allows them to be used to balance load among several servers that mirror the same content.
- It also allows them to be used to partition a single logical service over several servers, according to task type or organizational boundaries.
- Being a community of active agents.
- A servlet writer could define active agents that share work among each other.
- Each agent would be a servlet, and the agents could pass data among themselves.
- Create JDBC connection pool.
- Create an Online Catalogue System.
- Developing E-Commerce “store fronts” will become one of the most common uses for Java servlets. Servlets can be used to deploy Websites that open up large legacy systems on the Internet.
- Servlet Overview & Architecture.
- Servlet Basics.
- Servlet & Html. SSI (Server – Side Include).
- Servlet chaining.
- Servlet & the JDBC.
- Servlet Beans.
- Java server Pages.
- Servlets as Distributed Object Clients.
- Servlet Session.
- JDBC (JAVA DATABASE CONNECTIVITY)
JDBC technology is an API that lets you access virtually any tabular data source from the Java programming language. It provides cross-DBMS connectivity to a wide range of SQL databases, and now, with the new JDBC API, it also provides access to other tabular data sources, such as spreadsheets or flat files.
- JDBC programs are platform and Vendor independent.
- JDBC components inter-operate with Database and connects via JDBC – ODBC bridges.
- You can use JDBC in both applications and applets.
- Database vendors and database tool vendors can supply the low-level drivers.
- Thus, they can optimize their drivers for their specific products.
- With JDBC you can write useful programs to handle realistic database chores.
Java Server Pages involves generating HTML pages from hybrid HTML/Java source files. These source files are typically named using the .jsp extension (though this isn’t a requirement). Java source code is embedded in .jsp pages using JSP tags that are described in the JSP 1.1 specification.
- JSP allow you to combine the HTML of a Web page with pieces of Java code in the same document.
- The Java code is surrounded by special tags that tell the JSP container that it should use the code to generate a servlet, or part of one.
- The benefit of JSPs is that you can maintain a single document that represents both the page and the Java code that enables it.
- Open source has brought a lot more than Linux to the computing world.
- It has also given us PHP and MySQL. PHP and MySQL are the world’s best combination for creating data-driven sites.
- Working with forms.
- Working with files.
- Working with Dates, Strings, Regular Expressions.
- Working with Dynamic images.
- Database integration.
- Saving state with cookies, query. Strings, Session Functions.
J2EE is a multitiered application architecture. The J2EE specification defines roles based on certain functionality in the normal course of development and deployment of a J2EE application.
The Internet has revolutionized the way organizations think about application development and deployment. The leap from traditional client-server development to web base development takes more than accessing data through a browser.
- NET helps to develop web-based applications with high performance and scalability.
- Develop web-based applications using ASP.NET.
- Apply client-side and server-side programming, DHTML, scripting.
- Analyse the performance issues involved in developing applications on the net.
- Evaluate the use of client-side scripting vs. server-side scripting.
- Develop applications using ASP.NET, XML and databases.
- Keeping track of client interactions.
- Develop and deploy applications using Microsoft InterDev and Studio.
Linux is the most popular and stable Operating System for Networking and Internet. It is a dream of any developer, Webmaster or a home user. Never has any OS attained the Flexibility, Power & Stability to such a level at the same time.
- Basic concepts of Linux.
- Configuring Ethernet card. Types of Cables and Topology.
- Operating System Installation.
- Troubleshooting Network Error.
- Administration Steps.
- Installation of application Program.100 % Practical.
- Stable Operating System.
- Minimum Hardware system requirement.
- Multiple Operating System Environment.
- The X window System.
- GNU software support – Free software available.
- Google Certified Trainers
Learn from Industry Experts & Google Certified Professionals
- 21+ In-depth Modules, 100+ Topics Covered
Detailed Syllabus with Hands-on practical application
- 100% Practical Training, Live Projects
Create your own Campaigns / Ads & work on Live Websites.
- Interview Training, Job Placement
Interview preparation & Job Placement provided.
Yes, we provide 100% placement support to our students. Our curriculum is so extensive that our students rarely are unsuccessful in Job interviews.
Yes, Fees can be paid in instalments.
All undergraduates will be eligible for paid internships in our mother organisation Innovative Media Services. The stipends will vary from INR 4500 to INR 10,000. Graduates and above will be eligible for Job placements.
Yes, backup classes are provided but up to 12 hrs.
Yes, trainers are available over phone but the students are advised to use discretion when calling up the trainers.
Yes, we offer live project exposure to students after the end of every module.
No, you will be able to develop your website by yourselves.
You may contact the administration for any queries regarding study in non-office hours.
You will be eligible for 12 certifications.
A standard 10+2 with basic computer operational knowledge is sufficient for eligibility.
A minimum of 75% marks and an attendance of 80% is mandatory to gain certified status.
We have flexible batch timings for all students including working professionals.
we offer training materials in the form of study books to our students. E-books/PDF formats are free but hard bind books will incur a small charge for printing.
Doubt clearing sessions are held from time to time. Students may avail these sessions and if the doubt is regarding an entire module then student needs to co-ordinate with the admin for a class change.
Yes, you will receive $100 worth of free software, tools, plugins and themes from the institute.
Send an Enquiry